We are looking for client facing people with the aptitude and interest to be in the front line of delivering Flexi-Grant®.
You will be responsible for a range of client facing activities designed to achieve a high level of service and customer satisfaction.
You will engage with clients through initial enquiry, purchase and then implementation of Flexi-Grant®. This exciting role covers requirements gathering & process discovery, software configuration & implementation, and system user training. All new consultants are offered a full 2-year training programme to assist you in learning all the key functional areas of the client side of the business in depth. You will be part of an experienced team of consultants who will mentor and support you all the way. At the end of the two years you will have built up an exceptional portfolio of client experience and hold a number of recognised qualifications allowing you to graduate to the role of Senior Flexi-Grant® Consultant with increased salary and further career development opportunities.
• A relevant 3rd level qualification AND at least two years’ experience in a client facing technology role.
• Client facing communication and problem-solving skills
• Natural interest in all things technical
• Business analysis and implementation experience in a software company (though we will equip you with these as part of our 2 year training programme)
• Good listeners – we need you to listen to clients’ needs before talking about how you can help them
• Detail orientated – the ability to pick up on small, but crucial, pieces of information
• A great presenter – be prepared to demonstrate the software to interested clients
• Experience in delivering consistently to deadlines
• Business Analysis – If you knew how to complete a business process review and could create kick-ass process maps that would be a massive plus!
• Software configuration – if your previous experience was implementing a SaaS product then we definitely want to hear from you.
• Project Management qualifications – if you had PRINCE2 that would be very cool (though we will make sure you have this after your first 2 years with us)!
• Train the trainer skills – if you had experience training people to train others we would be delighted (but if not, we will ensure you are an ILM certified trainer).
• Pre-sales client demonstrations – if you had the skills to walk clients through software then all the better.
• Working in a technology sector – if you would be at ease working with our Engineering team to collaboratively solve client problems then this will really help.
We have already built a product that people love. Now we need to take our delivery to the next level. Want to help us get there?
Download full job description here.